Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Edward Scissorhand meet Eddie Munster

I guess I got a little zealous with the scissors and trying to even out MaryAlice's bangs. She's going to insist I leave it to the professionals next time, I'm sure...can't blame her!
She apparently does not like the way I have organized her drawers, so set out to fix it. Surprisingly, when I told her she needed to put the clothes back in the drawers, she actually picked some up and threw them back in! Smart girl!!

This is her latest acrobatic trick. She also pretends she's waterskiing in the tub and holds onto the soap holder, leans back and hikes one leg up the bathtub wall... Don't worry Dad, I've got my hand ready to catch her.



MaryAlice loves her stuff kitty. It was a spur of the moment purchase at Disney, and man does she love it.
I've got her on a regular weight training program to prepare for the aforementioned athletic endeavors. I forgot to mention, I did catch her standing on the front of the Fisher Price ride-on toy pictured in the previous post. Of course,that's all she wants to do now since I've told her "No standing on the car"

8 Comments:

Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

Very cute! I like the new 'do!

I can't believe you all get to waltz around in short sleeves and sleeveless dresses. Ugh.

Today, it's a high of 25 with windchills at -1. I'm staying in. Have tons of presents to wrap anyway. Will have to grocery shop tomorrow when it warms up. To (wait, here it is:) 36. Woooo hooooo!

7:42 AM  
Blogger the mommy said...

OMGosh she is getting so big so fast. I love all the pictures but my favorite is the one of her tearing into her drawer..So cute...

Susan

11:42 AM  
Blogger Stephe said...

Look at those little legs!!! Oh, she's just ADORABLE!!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Trudi said...

I am exhausted just looking at the pictures - you do have a bundle of activity on your hands! SO CUTE but I bet pretty tiring for mom!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

She is just the cutest little one. Love the looks on her face, so very innocent!!!! Linda

7:01 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Hey Sharon!

This is Tricia from Rumor Queen. Thank you so much for replying on the Residence Inn in Orlando. I would love to meet you and Mary Alice when I am down there. I should be there for the month of January. We are opening up an office in Winter Park.

Anyway, I have been "lurking" on your blog every since you were referred Mary Alice. She is just precious and I cannot wait to meet her. I too am single and waiting on my referral - LID 7-22-06.

My email address is Tricia@tmifamily.com and my website is www.tmifamily.com. Please send me your email address and I will give you my cell number so maybe if you are available we can get together! Have a Merry Christmas!

Tricia Thompson

10:25 AM  
Blogger Mike and Rhonda said...

Merry Christmas to you and your daughter! Don't you just love seeing that or hearing that!

BTW. Hannah and MA have the same stylist!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Andy Hilton said...

LOL She is so freaking cute! Even with the Eddie Munster bangs. Hehehe See you next week.

Hugs from China ...Lori, Andy & Qiao

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters