Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Amazing to See the Changes





I've been meaning to upload some videos to the blog, but at 8pm every night and a list of "Things To Do" staring at me...blogging is not a priority. It amazes me to watch the video of MaryAlice in China and see how much she has changed over the past 2 months. It reminds me to videotape more often. She just so happens to be wearing the same dress in the videos, which is kinda funny.

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Love the videos! She's really exploring and very curious.

What is it about pots and pans and infants/toddlers?

Kenzie never liked the loud noise the pans made.

8:40 AM  
Blogger the mommy said...

Awww I just love to see her in action.. We really need to have a play date soon....

9:44 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Hi Sharon,


I am so, so sorry that I haven't been following your blog. One of these days I'm going to cave and get a decent computer that doesn't have a mind of it's own. I just wanted to say that I am glad that everything is going okay and you guys are happy and healthy. She is just the cutest little thing! The most amazing eyes and smile!!!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Oh, Sharon ...she's just so amazing! I hope we get to see her very soon at our CELEBRATION dinner. Won't be long now.

Hugs,
Lori**

8:38 PM  
Blogger Trudi said...

The videos are fabulous. Thank you for taking the time to post them. They make little Mary Alice come alive for those fans across the country :)

5:57 PM  
Blogger RamblingMother said...

she is so stinkin' cute. love the walking/rolling one.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters