Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Monday, November 24, 2008

My Daughter has Discovered Her Right Nostril


Where did I go wrong?? I thought my parenting would be enough to overcome these etiquette challenges! What's next? Belching her A,B,C's?

What is it about sphaghetti sauce that screams, "Spread me all over your face"?

I will say these fauz pas are completely forgivable since my little girl, unequivocally, without a doubt, called me "Mama" today, as she was running to greet me at daycare. It was a good day.

7 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

That is too funny! :) hee hee! How AWESOME to hear her call you Mama! what a precious sweetie!

Happy Thanksgiving! So much to be thankful for this year! Blessings as you celebrate with your family & friends!

Shelly & Dave
Andrew, Hollyn, & Jessa Li

7:58 PM  
Blogger the mommy said...

So funny.. You are so right about the Spaghetti sauce go look at the first picture on Simply Sophia...

I know that made you feel good. Hearing her call you Mamam

2:45 PM  
Blogger Dannye said...

it may not be appropriate, but boy is she cute....

happy thanksgiving....

9:27 AM  
Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

Aaaaaaaawwwww! All the proper social etiquette in the world doesn't hold a candle to that sweet sound, does it?!

Happy first Thanksgiving to you and your girl :)

8:31 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Hehehehehe !! She's just the cutest thing!! Awww, and she ran to you calling out "Mama"!!! What a fab day.

Hugs,
Lori**

1:32 PM  
Blogger Brownie Troop 157 said...

Hope you all had a very happy thanksgiving.

Kind regards from Miami,

Carol and Taylor

7:17 PM  
Blogger RamblingMother said...

A good day indeed!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters