Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Okay, Okay...I'll post some pictures!!











I should be folding laundry and writing my Christmas cards, but instead, I'm enjoying a TsingTao beer and updating the blog. My goal next year is to get to the point that I can put MaryAlice to bed at night and say to myself, "Now what should I do???? The house is clean, the laundry is done, I don't have any paperwork to do...maybe I'll read a book or watch some mindless TV show, or heaven forbid, maybe even exercise!! The horror of that possibility!!

As you can see, MaryAlice has been baptized. My uncle did a fabulous job and spoke about the three adoptions MaryAlice has been through...in my heart before she was born, the legal adoption in China and then the US, and finally the adoption into the Catholic community. It was so nice to be surrounded by family and friends who have been so supportive.

There are also pictures of MA's first Thanksgiving. She loves her food. That's what her teachers at school say, as well. Except for the tuna noodle casserole I made this week. She's didn't like that. Oh well, live and learn!

You can also see she took the girls out for a spin in a Pontiac Soltice. She loved playing in the car. The toy filled pack-n-play doesn't hold a candle to inside of a car!!! She also had her first McDonald's Happy Meal this weekend, thanks to Grandpa's Pick-up Picnic.

Well, that's all I can muster this evening. Stay tuned for her visit to Santa photos.

6 Comments:

Blogger RamblingMother said...

she is precious. love the pics.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats little Mary Alice! The pictures are great!
Would love to see you guys in person some time soon.
Dave & Mia

9:37 PM  
Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

Adorable! And I can only assume that the woman standing with you and MA is your mom. Spitting image, I must say. :)

Still reading, still loving the cuteness updates. Happy Christmases coming to our houses, wouldn't you say?!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Actually, that's my sister, but you are right. My sisters and I look alike even though we have different eye and hair color! We all have double-chins!! LOL

1:36 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

COngratulations on being welcomed into the church! PIctures are great and MA and Lily feel the same way about their food!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put her food in a suction cup bottomed dish, not on the tray.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters