Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Monday, June 02, 2008

I NEED DRAMAMINE!!!

Someone has posted on the Jan Yahoo board that her friend just got off the phone with her agency and they reported to her that Matching had NOT started, but will this week. I don't know what to say! There were two separate rumors from 5-22-08 and 5-27-08 of agencies reporting that mathcing was taking place and the timing would be right in line with past timelines.

So, if this is the case...go back to work...won't hear anything new probably until the end of the week. Sorry for the false alarm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

How about a drink instead. Hang in there your referral is coming and you are going to know your daughter soon.

Lets get drinks this week?

Sandi

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters