Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

1-12-06 is the Cut-off this Month!

As expected, 1-12-06 is the cut-off this month as confirmed by a friend's agency that is always correct. We're hoping to start seeing referrals by this Friday as China has a national holiday on May 1st, so generally sends them out prior to the break. Keep check the blogs for my friends, Susan and Riz and Susan and Jonathan, as they are expecting their referrals this batch.

I believe I will be in the next batch of matches that should arrive in early June and my agency has said that they will push for quick travel in 4-6 weeks post referral. Keep your fingers crossed that China doesn't impose any ban on adoption travel due to the Olympics and that airfares are not exorbitantly expensive.

3 Comments:

Blogger wendy said...

So exciting! It is getting close!! I can't wait to see Mary Alice's picture.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

You are so close!!! I am so excited for you and as soon as I hear anything I will pass it directly to you!

7:40 AM  
Blogger NorasMommy said...

Can you believe it -- we're almost there!!!

I'm sure we're in for June and will be watching the Olympics on tv, at home with our babies!!!!!

Jennifer

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters