Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Testing the laptop


This is Agent "T". I am monitoring the situation and will intervene if my special services are required while double agent Sharon is detained. This is one of Sharon's many disguises.

Let me explain. The above post was a trial run for my back-up blogger, "T", who will post updates and pictures to the blog while I'm in China, in case I can't access Blogger. China blocks Blogger, so I have some backdoor tips through external servers, but not being technically savvy, I thought it best to have a plan "B".

3 Comments:

Blogger wendy said...

I can't believe the time has come! I'm really excited for you! We can't wait to meet Mary Alice.
Plus, little girls rock!!

Not Actually Wendy
but instead,
Jim

9:42 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

OMG! Is that your high school senior picture!! You haven't changed a bit!! LOL!!

I thought you would appreciate the Agent "T" and the covert operations. I'm having trouble incorporating some SciFi themes on the blog!! It'll be my luck, MaryAlice will be a StarWars junkie!!

Sharon

7:18 AM  
Blogger wendy said...

That is too funny!
Actually Wendy :)

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters