Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Keep an Eye on the Blog...

I haven't heard anything, but will post to the blog as soon as I do. It has been strangely quiet in Rumor World, so we may get a surprise landing of referrals with the morning DHL delivery to agencies. DHL will make their delivery to the agencies by 10:30am and then start making calls around 11:30. My agency is in the Midwest, so they're an hour behind, so I'm not expecting to hear anything until the afternoon. Now this whole scenario could take place on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...you get the picture. As I write this, it is 9:40am Monday morning in China. Hopefully I'll wake up to some rumors coming out of Europe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

OOOH so exciting. I can not wait to hear the news.

Happy Birthday Sharon, what a wonderful year this is for you.

Sandi

11:37 PM  
Blogger Stephe said...

I'm sitting here at work completely freaking excited for you!!!!! You must let ECG's KNOW ASAP!!!!!!!!!!


I'll be keeping an eye on your blog! Got your whole set up at work today????

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters