Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What's a Girl to do???

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


Server problems on the Rumor Queen Forum have sent the Chinese adoptive community (including myself) into a tizzy! What did people do before Al Gore invented the internet?? Sat by the phone waiting for a call?? Wait for the postman to deliver a letter???

I'm hoping the site will be back up and running tonight so I can stalk the boards for more rumors. The only update is that a second agency has confirmed that matching is taking place.

2 Comments:

Blogger the mommy said...

Hang in there Sharon I know it is hard but she is coming she will be here before you know it..

Hugs
Susan

11:28 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Hey Sharon
I am checking in daily and I am not checking that RQ site, as I am just so excited for you and the rest of the people who are ready to meet their children. I am sure this part brings a lot of anxiety but it is about to happen so hang in there, I am routing for you and can't wait for that baby girl to arrive.

sandi

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters