Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Latest RQ Predictions...Looks Like I'm Next!!



Can you believe it??? I can't. It is almost surreal. After waiting for over 29 months, the moment is almost here. Hell, after waiting all of my adult life, I'm finally going to be a mother. I feel so blessed that I have been given this opportunity and lucky that I didn't hesitate when I made the decision. I'm also fortunate to have the full support of my family and friends, who are there to help me take this leap of faith. The best is yet to come.

And now in the words of my father, "That's enough filler for tonight...I need a bowl of bran flakes".

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, My name is Rocio.Im Spanish. My sister is from19/01/06. She doesnt have computer at home so Im the one to tell her the news. Being honest I feel the same as you I cant believe my sister at last will be a mother. So I havent said anything to her yet... Anyway congratulations from Spain in Advanced. if you like to email me please contact me in aracne2373@hotmail.com ( sorry for my english)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Happenstance said...

Yipee! I'm so happy for you Sharona.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

This is fantastic news, Sharon!!! Keep those updates coming!!!! I've always said we hold those things we have to work and wait (and wait and wait) for much dearer to our hearts. Little Mary Alice is one blessed little girl to have a mother who has persevered through so much to get her!

6:11 PM  
Blogger the mommy said...

You are next you are next you are next ...I am so excited for you...

it wont be long now...

9:49 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Sharon,
Well I am finally glad I figured out you had a blog. I am all caught up now, and I must say you cook some amazing things.

On to your referral, I am ecstatic that your time is approaching. One month until you referral, amazing and well deserved. You have waited a long long time.

We will definitely need to go out and celebrate once you have come down from the clouds.

Sandi

7:16 AM  
Blogger wendy said...

I can't wait!! We'll be mommies together. I totally want to set up a stroller work out together. :)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Mike and Rhonda said...

How exciting! Cannot wait to see your baby girl's little face.

6:00 PM  
Blogger the mommy said...

Sharon you going to be a GREAT! mom I can't wait to see you in action. It IS! real girl enjoy it....

Much Love
Susan

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters