Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Friday, March 06, 2009

18 Months Old


I call this next photo, "Sensory Integration Therapy".

If you look close enough, you can see the duct tape holding together the highchair!! Sorry, Mom. I know this will mortify you. I am my Father's daughter and am not ashamed to use a little duct tape and WD-40 when the occasion arises. Being the frugal, minimalist; I've been using this hand-me-down highchair and for the most part, it works fine. I'm not sure why I'm explaining this except for the fact that I know my Mom will ask. And Dad...the Gorilla glue didn't hold.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephe said...

Duct tape is like chopsticks... its uses are LIMITLESS!!!

She's still a cutie!!!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

But I thought Gorilla glue worked for everything!
Heidi

7:21 PM  
Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

Love the mess! Li'l Empress is quite finicky when it comes to mess - she is NOT into it. At. All. :)

And gorilla glue does NOT work for everything. But it does leave behind a lovely, bloated, bubbly mess regardless of whether it works or not!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Tricia Thompson said...

Hey Sharon and MaryAlice!
I hope you guys are doing well. Just thinking about you and loving seeing that sweetie! Take care,
Tricia

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters