Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Just Photos for Now..

I've been a little busy, so this is all I can do for now. If someone wants to come do my laundry, clean the dishes, prepare some meals, and run some general errands around town, I'd be happy to post more.




She won't keep her bike helmet on, but no problems with the Tupperware hat!



Here she is petting my sister's favorite kind of dog...stuffed!! I crack myself up sometimes!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

I'm all set for that little darling, when ever you need a couple of hours. Please let me know...you've got the number! :-)

luv,
kris

9:50 PM  
Blogger Sharron said...

Glad to hear you are not sick. I have missed you but know having a little one takes lots of time. MaryAlice is so cute. I can imagine you are really enjoying her.

10:11 PM  
Blogger the mommy said...

So adorable i love the kissing picture that is a great one...

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's getting to be such a big girl. I know what you mean about all the stuff you have to do...it's insane! I wish someone would come help me out too :)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters