Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dumplings Anyone???

Check back later, as I'll and more to this post...I'm pooped!
I stopped after 40...had enough pork filling for another 40...couldn't do it. There's a reason these are New Year's Dumplings. It takes a year to eat one batch.

MaryAlice loved them though...of course there's not much she doesn't love as far as food is concerned. Except for my tuna noodle casserole...didn't love that.

Do they make girdles in size 18 month??

She thinks its cool to drive with one arm on the steering wheel. I think so too, but I'm a geek and am a two handed driver. I'm going to try and not geek her up.


This is her Michael Jackson "Thriller" imitation.

5 Comments:

Blogger the mommy said...

I meant to warn you when you make dumplings it makes like 9000 of them LOL.. They look great i am sure they are delicious. We had a great time seeing you and Mary Alice on Sat. so glad you all made it...

Hugs
Susan

11:47 AM  
Blogger Trudi said...

those dumplings look fabulous. YUM.
Mary Alice is so adorable - I used to follow Kaz blogs only since that is where my granddaughter was born. You and Mary Alice hooked me into following Chinese adoptions now - and I am hooked!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Mary Alice has the sweetest face and I would love to kiss her cheeks!!! Love watching her grow... Linda

7:57 PM  
Blogger Mike and Rhonda said...

Too cute! The dumplings look wonderful and made me hungry!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh, Sharon! MaryAlice is so adorable, and I love, love LOVE the blue outfit! Your posts are so funny and I know I can come here for a wonderful laugh! I sure needed one tonight! I can't wait to see you and MA again!

Love, Karen

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters