Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

All's Well...







Would that be weird if instead of a pacifier, my daughter uses a Playtex nipple???

Things have been a little quiet around here(except for diaper changes). MaryAlice was a little under the weather last week, but all is well now. It is certainly scary for mom, but that just goes with the territory, I guess.

I don't have much to blog tonight, so will let you enjoy the photos.

3 Comments:

Blogger RamblingMother said...

she is so cute and such a busy girl. love how she re-decorates your kitchen!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Trudi said...

Mary Alice has settled right in. Adorable.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

LOL Love the tippy toes picture. She looks like an amazing soul. Congrats, Sharon !

Hugs,
Lori**

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters