Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Year of the Snake


So this has nothing to do with referrals, adoption, Rumor Queen or China. But look what's in my backyard!! You think he's sleeping? He looks like he ate something that got caught 3/4 of the way down. I'm hoping the lawn guy will take care of it next time he mows. Either that, or I can probably entice the 11 year old boy next door to do the job.
Nothing new to report on the rumor front. I've reset my expectations to get a call by Friday.

2 Comments:

Blogger FHL said...

Oh, just dropped by from RQ....that would have scared my socks off....but then I'm pretty phobic about any reptile that's not confined within a glass box at the zoo :o)

11:42 PM  
Blogger Stephe said...

Ewe, yuk, snakes!!! At least he won't be hungry for a while!!!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters