Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Real or Not Real Rumor???

So someone just posted on Rumor Queen that they got the call and their LID is also 1-16-06. This is somewhat out of the blue, so I'd like to hear from someone else that they got the call. But just to be sure, I gave my co-worker the 30 seconds lesson on operating the video camera and put on some lipstick!! LOL

One another note, another rumor just posted is that the cut-off this month is 1-22-06, which is fantastic...a 10 day batch!!

Stay tuned...this may be another false alarm.

3 Comments:

Blogger wendy said...

I just saw the rumor too!! Waiting on pins and needles for you!!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

False labor. The person who posted just got the call that he'll be in the batch, not the real "Referral call". His agency said they won't get referral until next week.

2:49 PM  
Blogger wendy said...

Yeah I saw that too but thought it was at least good that something was heard...right? Although I guess it's not really real till you have the referral in hand.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters