Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Holy Blogline Batman!! Yowzer!

I've doubled the votes on the poll in one day! And the ticker is increasing exponentially! Wait 'til I've got a photo to post!! The votes are leaning towards a Jiangxi baby.

So, for those of you not in Rumor Queen land, word on the street is that packages are arriving at agencies on Monday via DHL. If then ends up being the case, and they are in fact referrals, then I should receive a phone call Monday afternoon and will post the information as soon as I can. I think may be the real deal this time. I'm so confident, I may even wear my "Lucky Mommy" shirt to work.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

Very cute post. I can assure you I will be glued to my computer on Monday :)

Wear your shirt, send all the signals and she will come.

Have a great weekend

Sandi

9:11 PM  
Blogger wendy said...

We are so excited for you!! We've been watching rumor queen all week in anticipation of the good news. We'll be online all day Monday ready to celebrate with you!! Can't wait to meet your daughter!
luv,
~wendy and jim~

7:55 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Sharon, I am so happy and excited, you are so close to finally seeing MaryAlice! I'll be checking back frequently to learn of your good news!
Heidi

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes yes yes! Can't wait to hear the good news and see Mary Alice at long last. I'll be checking back often on Monday. I know all too well how you feel right now - so exciting!

hugs,
Susan and Jonathan

9:25 AM  
Blogger NorasMommy said...

I voted Anhui to try to shake up the poll a bit, but I think it's too far gone. MaryAlice must really be in Jianxi!

Can't wait to see her photo on Monday! (better be Monday or I might just lose my mind!)

Jennifer

7:30 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Sharon, I can't believe you are down to less than 48 hrs left to wait! We will be waiting on pins and needles to hear that MaryAlice has arrived!
Enjoy every second, you certainly deserve it after this crazy month!
Love ya,
:)Di

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters