Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Possibly In The Air???

There's been a couple comments floating about that referrals were mailed. Not sure when, so I hesitate to predict when they'll arrive at the agencies. Part of me thinks we won't get the call until next week, but maybe, just maybe they'll get here this week.

Oh, and an update on the snake...he's gone...and apparently on his own accord. So maybe he was just having a "My belly's full nap"!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

It's time to BELIEVE! Your time is here!!! Aly and I are way excited for you and hope you get that phone call SOON!!!
peace
fm

6:20 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

It is definitely time to BELIEVE, your time has come and soon you will know your daughter I am so excited and can not wait for you to get that call..

Had a great time last night :-)

PS Glad that snake is gone

8:24 AM  
Blogger the mommy said...

Sharon you win the prize for the most Referral time endurance.. Real not real real..All I know is I can't wait to see Mary Alice..Wasn't it a good feeling to post your blog on RQ today??Enjoy this moment in time..You are about to be a mom..

Love Susan

8:01 PM  
Blogger walternatives said...

Hello. I've been following your blog for several weeks now, and I'd like to ask you a question. Unfortunately, I can't find your e-mail address, so I'm making contact via the comments. We're in the process of adopting, too. Could you please write to me, then delete this comment from your blog? I realize that this is asking a lot of you, but I'd very much appreciate being able to ask you a few questions, if you're comfortable. Thank you so much.
walternatives AT gmail DOT com

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters