Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Monday, September 07, 2009

No More Monthly Cupcake Photos!!!!


The is the post-blow-out swim attire. Squeezing MaryAlice's thighs into a size 3 swim diaper is not pretty...




"Hey, where'd everyone go...I'm still eating"


No additional words tonight as I'm working on 3 1/2 hours of sleep after my main power line had a meet-n-greet with a tree limb at 1am. Of course this would be the day that MaryAlice only took a 40 minute nap.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephe said...

Awe, looks like MA had a GREAT Birthday!! That looks like a China Cake too!!! (is it?)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

It is a cake from a Chinese Bakery. I wanted to get the same type cake she had for her first birthday. This also involved taking my family for a field trip to our local Asian supermarket where there is an entire row dedicated to soy sauce! The cake is light and not overly sweet, which I like. The fruit makes it healthy too!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Happy 2nd Birthday MaryAlice! :)

6:46 PM  
Blogger Diane and John said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Mary Alice....it is fun following your blog since you remind us so much of Julia....We had cake so often in the summer since so many birthdays that Julia says after each meal I get cake!!! lol

9:40 PM  
Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie! What a great set of pics - I love those thighs :) We have a rather solid little one on our hands also - looks adorable in a mini-skirt :)

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters