Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Photo Cropping is a Wonderous Thing



There is a reason I've never taken MaryAlice to a photo-sitting before...she won't sit down unless there is a meal being served or Barney on TV. But, I had a coupon for some free photos, so I thought, why not. In this shot, she is actually holding onto my leg and her blankie behind her head. I like that it is off-center, but mostly because it captures "her" and how I see her.

5 Comments:

Blogger Evelyn said...

Love this picture...too cute..you can see her spiciness.

7:27 AM  
Blogger April said...

All I can say.... I love that picture!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Fantastic picture. Love it!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Kelly And Allison said...

Love her eyes. Beautiful.

2:02 PM  
Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

love it! so pretty - definitely a framer for sure :)

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters