Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Monday, July 13, 2009

New Places, New Stuff

I call this photo, "Momma's Time Out"...ahh, naptime! That one hour in the day, on the weekend, that I can either go into chore overdrive or take a nap myself...heaven.
She finally made it into the water at our local splash park and I'm lovin' it.



I bought this slightly used bike trailer since MaryAlice is still warming up to the helmet idea and I thought I would feel more comfortable with her in that rather than the bikeseat. She's a sturdy girl and I was worried about balancing her on the bike. She loves it so far and I get a bit of exercise.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephe said...

Awe, I just LOVE that photo of MA in the crib. I love when they sleep like that!!!
Love the bike trailer photos too!!! They are great!

7:42 AM  
Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

"sturdy girl!" that's adorable!

we have the same trailer. we love it. li'l empress loves it. i just have to figure out how to unhitch it from dad's bike so i can use it more. :)

cute pics as always.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Tricia Thompson said...

How much fun! I love the pics. Those butt up pictures are always so precious! Give her a hug and blow some bubbles for me. I hope you are doing well too.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

I love that picture of MaryAlice Sleeping, that is too cute. Love your bike trailer, that is really cool.

Sandi

5:17 PM  
Blogger Diane and John said...

We are looking forward to purchasing a bike trailer since we all used to go riding as a family and love the exercise as well.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters