Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Monday, July 06, 2009

22 Months old!



This will be a short post seeing as it is already 9:30pm and I have a list of chores to get done. MaryAlice has discovered Barney and could probably watch the one DVD I own 24/7 if I let her. I think I sang the "I love you, you love me" song 30 times this past weekend while driving down to my sister's house. It's actually a pretty catchy tune. She also learned some new words this past weekend. Eyeball and freckle...both very useful words that will serve her well in the future.

I will be posting something tomorrow morning, as it marks a special anniversary.

4 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Barney! Bing loooooves that stupid purple dinosaur! How funny is this? Bing learned the word freckle, too! I pointed one out on her chubby little arm and now she examines it regularly and shows it to everyone! Happy Referral Day!
Love,
Di

11:57 AM  
Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

Oh my. Barney on demand has been such a lifesaver here in our crazy chaotic house. Instant quiet as Li'l Empress (and the big sibs, but don't tell them I told you that!) fall under his spell. And he's better than orajel for teething four molars at once, I tell ya :)

1:33 PM  
Blogger Mike and Rhonda said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember that day like it was yesterday. Time is flying by since we all are home now. Congrats and I hope you get some extra snuggle time today.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Diane and John said...

Hi Sharon,

I was just looking at blogs and came across yours. My daughter Julia looks a lot like your daughter Mary Alice. Her Chinese name was Nan Qi Jing. What province is she from? My blog Juliashome4ever

Diane

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters