Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

First Easter

She wanted nothing to do with the Easter Bunny, or finding eggs, for that matter.
This is the extent of the eggs we got...3. And those are the ones I put in her basket. Oh well, there's always next year!

Sophia is giving her advice on spotting the eggs.

It's very important to color coordinate your diapie-blankets with your Sunday clothes. Easter morning mass was a marathon. I didn't bother to get there early, since I knew we'd be at the back of the church eventually anyway. And adding an extra twenty minutes to my already hour long arm work-out, was not about to happen.



She may not be a lady, but she certainly is flexible.

And generous with her snacks...


I don't think MaryAlice fully appreciates the scope of my talents...


I call this photo, "Natural Consequences"

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephe said...

And so we have the "CLASSIC" bunny photo. LOL.
I love the photos of her! Especially picking up the eggs and climbing up the slide!! Can't wait to meet MA!!!!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Love the pictures of your girl!!! She always looks so happy with a ready smile. Don't worry, as soon as the realize there is candy in the eggs hey will be fighting the other kids..Watch out next year. Linda

7:47 AM  
Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

Mmmmm, that chubby belly in her little bikini is scrumptious. Just adorable. And those thighs?! Makes ya wonder why they aren't so cute on Mommies?!

Happy Easter :)

9:10 AM  
Blogger wendy said...

That Easter bunny is a little shady looking...I don't blame MA one bit!

9:02 AM  
Blogger wendy said...

That Easter bunny looks a little shady...I don't blame MA one bit. :)

9:03 AM  
Blogger the mommy said...

I agree with Wendy that Easter bunny was a little shady...LOL Mary Alice looks adorable in her Bikini...

Susan

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters