Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Friday, May 01, 2009

I've Been a Bad Blogger...

Checking for loose change, just like I taught her.




Here are some photos and factoids about recent events in MaryAlice's life....

*MA has transitioned up to the next classroom at school (18-24 months) and seems to be doing well. She's giving me the tears in the morning when I drop her off, but I'm secretly happy about that.

*Her language is really starting to explode. She has said a couple of two word phrases (Up Mama and Thank you Mama)...okay, that's three words...I better contact Mensa.

*The funniest thing and a reminder to me to be careful of what I say, is if I tell her "No, no...No touch", the next time she walks by the item, she'll wave her finger and say, "No, no".

*She kepted saying, "Bawpa" at church one day as I was holding her in the back alcove. Bawpa is what she says for Grandpa. I didn't know why she kept saying it and looked over my shoulder and there's a big ol' picture of the Pope!

5 Comments:

Blogger the mommy said...

I love the Pope story... So cute.
Sophia does the same thing saying No No and wagging her little finger...

Love the pictures..

10:16 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Sharon,
Don't worry about being a bad blogger, I'm just as bad. MA looks so cute.
Kathy

8:38 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

She is still adorable... Love the Pope story...
I love seeing the little ones grow up as they change so much so quickly.
I hope you continue to update once in a while. Linda

7:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She's getting more and more beautiful... We'll take what we can get, even if it is only one picture a month!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Tricia Thompson said...

Sharon,

Happy early Mother's Day! How fun to be able to celebrate this day with MaryAlice. Just wishing you a fun-filled weekend loving on your daughter. Take care,
Tricia

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters