Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

21 Months

Our big news today is that MaryAlice tinkled on the potty. And that's the truth...it was on the pottie, not in the potty. That's Mom's fault for not getting her situated appropriately. I was just tickled that she went and is not scared to sit on the little potty seat that fits on the big toilet. If I can escape not having to clean out a bucket, I will consider it a blessing. We practice every night before her bath and I've been working on the "language" of potty training.

We've been traveling a fair amount on the weekends, so are hanging low this weekend in town. Mommy needs a little break from sitting in a car and I know its no fun for MaryAlice. I don't know how traveling sales people do it!!






1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia Thompson said...

Congratulations Mary Alice! You are becoming such a big girl.

Glad things are going well for you guys. Love the blue icing again - looks like it was everywhere! And the wave picture is so cute.

Enjoy the summer Sharon and Mary Alice! Love,
Tricia

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters