Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

First Haircut and Other Odds and Ends

I took MaryAlice to The Magic Kingdom for her first professional haircut. We battled the elements on the way as it was raining when we got there and I'm sure I said to myself repeatedly, "I must be out of my mind!". But I persevered and carried the 26 lbs. dumpling from the car to the entrance (no sissy tram for us!), in the rain and through the park. Okay, so the barber shop is practically right at the entrance, but it does make for a good story. No tears or shreaks from MaryAlice, as she was enthralled with the Mickey stickers. She even wore her new set of ears for more than 3 seconds. More pictures to come this week, so stay tuned.







5 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Sharon,
What a great place for MA to get her first haircut. She looks so cute and like she didn't mind it at all. I wish I could take Emma there for hers. It would be an expensive haircut if I did.
Kathy

8:27 AM  
Blogger Tricia Thompson said...

What a good girl! I am so impressed that she was this good during her first haircut. She is so precious sporting her new do. Saw Kris' referral and she is just the cutest thing. Give MaryAlice a hug for me and blow some bubbles!

Tricia

7:19 PM  
Blogger the mommy said...

So cute .. I love the stickers all over her. I wish I had thought of this before I had Sophia's hair cut the first time..

Susan

1:46 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

How adorable. I love her haircut and that you went to Disney for it.

Sandi

2:52 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

OMG, Sharon, these haircut pics are SO adorable! I love the "first haircut" mickey ears hat...too cute!

Donna :)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters