Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

OMG! This Has Nothing To Do With The Adoption!!



Made this Spinach Pie this afternoon from a recipe out of The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook and it's FABULOUS!!! I've made about 8-9 recipes out of this book and have loved them all. It taste very similiar to Spanakopita...feta cheese, parmasean cheese, pine nuts, spinach, onion and butter! Yum!

I've decided to have a handyman take care of all those little projects that I don't seem to be getting to. I've also lined up a lawn service to mow twice a month starting in June and I've talked with an attorney to start getting the appropriate documents in order prior to travel. I don't know where the weekends go and I'm not getting done what I plan on getting done.

I had this thought this afternoon...what if the referrals next month actually made it through the 16th! Not that there's any chance of that happening, but what if they did!!! Holy Crapoly, I'd have to go change my shorts!! LOL!! I need to get on the ball! I have a list of about 40 things to do once I get the referral and then I've sub-categorized that list to Travel Items, Things to Buy, Calls to Make, Post-Travel Appointments, and Paperwork to Complete. What the heck have I've been doing the past two years!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

hey sharon! i'm still keeping up with you! be sure to post pix of your trip to boston! i'm glad you've found some other women who are in your same boat.
take care!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Gina (Caleeo) said...

Hi Sharon - saw your blog link on RQ and stopped in. That looks really yummy! Good luck with your last weeks of waiting. Will check back to see if my vote was correct!

2:51 PM  
Blogger the mommy said...

Sharon I love Spanakopita and that looks like a yummy one.... Great plan getting this in order your time is coming my dear and it is not far off....

Love ya
Susan

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Barefoot Contessa and use her recipes all the time with great success! I even got to meet her once at a book signing!

I know how you feel Sharon, all this waiting and now the time is almost upon us - it'll all get done, hang in there!

hugs,
Susan

8:07 AM  
Blogger Claire's Mom said...

That pie looks yummy! I'll have to look up the recipe. And I'm right there with you - what have I been doing the past two years! I cross one thing off my list and add two more. YIKES!

Scrappin' Panda
Deb
LID 1/16

9:10 AM  
Blogger the mommy said...

Sharon Riz wants to know what time we should be there for dinner..LOL

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters