Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Referrals Through 12-8-05!

I'd told you not to listen to the rumors!! LOL!! Agencies are expecting their referral package to arrive tomorrow.

Lots of drama this month between the Spanish Rumor Queen's 12-12-05 rumor and the factual 12-8-05 cut-off. That leaves 39 LID days until its my turn. If they keep doing 8 LID days a month, it'll be another 5 months!! That would be April referral, with travel in May/June. If they can average 10 LID days a month, I could get a referral in March, travel in April/May. And so on, and so on...!

I'm headed to Tampa next weekend for the East Meets West Adoption Conference and am looking forward to seeing some old faces and meeting new ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters