Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nothing New...

Only a couple of rumors thus far this month on how far the CCAA is going to get with the next batch of referrals. The RQ latest is that a family with a LID of 11-25-05 has been told to expect their referral next. I'd like to see them get to at least 11-27-05, but would be estatic if they made it to 11-29-05. Once they finish up November, it will be interesting to see if more days are matched from the December group since it is supposedly a smaller month.

I'm going to be taking beginning Mandarin on Saturdays this fall at The Orlando Chinese School. I want to check it out and get a feel for the school, as I may decide to send Mary Alice when she's a little older for language and Chinese cultural classes. They offer a variety of cultural classes such as calligraphy, folkdance, music, etc. The school is only a couple of miles away, so convenient and an opportunity to learn some news things.

2 Comments:

Blogger wendy said...

That is really cool that you're going to take the language classes. And what a great resource for Mary Alice to learn about her culture. Have fun!

11:11 AM  
Blogger the mommy said...

Sharon let me know how the school is maybe Sophia will go with Mary Alice one day...

Susan

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters