Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Friday, August 03, 2007

I've Been Tagged

My fellow waiting mom, Susan, has tagged me to answer the following questions about myself:

FIVE THINGS I WAS DOING TEN YEARS AGO
1) Living with my brother in the party house
2) Working for a clinical research company
3) Going to the beach every other weekend
4) Wondering if I'd ever be a mom
5) Working out 3-4 times a week

FAVORITE SNACK FOOD
1) Wheat Thins
2) Plain whole almonds
3) Peanut butter on an english muffin
4) granola bars
5) Hot dogs

FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE LYRICS TO
1) Unforgettable by Natalie Cole/Nat King Cole
2) Wide Open Spaces by Dixie Chicks
3) Landslide by Stevie Nicks
4) Everything by Michael Buble
5) Days Go By by Keith Urban

FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1) Pay off mortgage
2) Provide college money to family and friends' kids
3) Get my eyes "done"
4) Go on a medical mission trip
5) Bank the rest

FIVE BAD HABITS
1) Rolling my eyes
2) Not using sunscreen enough
3) Eating too many hot dogs
4) Not flossing regularly
5) Eating raw cookie dough

FIVE THINGS I LIKE TO DO
1) Work in the yard all day until I'm exhausted
2) Read a great novel at the beach at sunset
3) Work out
4) Scuba dive
5) Talk to kids

FIVE THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN
1) mini skirts
2) daisy duke shorts
3) big earrings
4) penny loafer or platform shoes
5) black eyeliner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters