Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Great Blog!!!

One of the Waiting Moms, Christine, in my January Yahoo Group is in China for a month volunteering at a foster home called Starfish. She's ten days behind me (LID 1-26-06) and is naming her little girl Mary Anne. Anyway, she's posted some great entries and photos about her trip here. Just a warning, there's music on the blog if you open it at work, but if you can listen to the song, its beautiful.

1 Comments:

Blogger the mommy said...

Sharon I have been following Christine's blog since she left on this trip. I envy her and the opportunity she has. This is a memory that she will have for the rest of her life and she will one day share with her daughter. What a wonderful thing....

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters