Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

No, No, No, No....



Congratulations to all the new families out there that received their referrals this week. The CCAA matched through 1-4-06, so that's only 12 days left for me to be matched. The concensus on Rumor Queen is that they'll make it to either the 10th or the 11th in April's batch (Yeah!! Susan/Riz and Susan/Jonathan), but only make it through the 13th or 14th for May's batch!! No, No, No, No!!!!

I'm done adjusting my expectations! I've TotLocks installed, toilet latch installed, bag is mostly packed, I've talked to the cat and I've pretty much learned the video camera...I'm ready! Let's get this show on the road.

Okay, I'm done with my rant.

2 Comments:

Blogger the mommy said...

OK now STOP you Will be in in May I just know it...mary alice is not far now keep the faith...

Thanks so much for the shout out... Come on April..

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time measures everything! Time passes slowly when that which is so precious, brings love! Time moves at its own pace, so don't try to speed it up or slow in down! Time always brings the unexpected!

ACL

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters