Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Strap Yourself In and Keep Your Hands on the Bar...



It's that time again...RUMORS!!!! We (as in the followers of Rumor Queen) heard yesterday that matching had begun. Today, someone posted that her agency expected to receive referrals this batch for the 1-13-08 group!!! Holy Moly!! If this ends up being true, then a May referral for me is almost certain with travel in June. Yowzer! I need to kick it up a notch, again.

I'm back making more lists again, which is hard when I'm having to replace pieces of my house every three weeks. Last month it was the drainfield. Today I had to bite the bullet and get the house repiped. I'm thinking I should start a poll, "What will be the next thing to break at my house?" Oh well, that's what happens when you buy a 55 year old house!

I leave for Boston this weekend to meet with other adoptive Moms in the same timeline. I'm looking forward to getting away and spending some time with the girls and comparing notes, etc. We're suppose to be scrapbooking, but I'm not sure how much of that is actually going to happen!!

1 Comments:

Blogger wendy said...

How exciting!! I was just talking to Jim about matches coming out soon for this month and you would know whether May would be your month or not. I can't wait, so I'm sure you are on the edge of your seat!! Hey I have a book to recommend...Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See. It is so good. It's about two girls growing up in China, a remote Hunan county in the nineteenth-century. It was super quick read it was so good and I am sad I'm finished. Could be a good plane read. Keep us posted!! ~wendy ansd jim~

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters