Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Scary or Cute??



These were my nursery splurge (except for the lampshade...don't ask) and I have them hanging in the corner, over the crib...high enough so Mary Alice can't reach them. I'm hoping they'll provide hours of fascination (especially at 5am on Saturday mornings)and not scare the bejeesus out of her. I bought them at Timothy's Gallery over the course of 26 MONTHS, which by the way is today's anniversary.

I've kept busy with house projects (resodding over the infamous drainfield).

You know the old adage, "Measure twice, cut once"? Yeah, well I forgot that one when I ordered the pallet of sod...should have ordered two! I'm still looking for lawn maintenance, but taking a little reprieve while the lawn actually takes root.

Stay tuned for this month's cake selection, "Tomato Soup Cake"...

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike and Rhonda said...

Love the nursery splurge! The are beautiful and I vote cute. Your post cracked me up!

10:21 AM  
Blogger the mommy said...

My vote is CUTE! I love them... You are so funny ....
I can't wait to see the Tomato Soup Cake....Hmmmmm

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are adorable....I love them! You're too funny :)

11:01 AM  
Blogger S and H said...

I really like these!! I have umbrella's from Chinatown in Philly hanging above our bed!! I think it is fun to have an Asian flare!!

Hope
LID 1-10-06
www.babyizabella.blogspot.com

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters