Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Okay, Okay...Here's an update!!



Sorry for the delay in updating the blog...been baking Christmas cookies!! And this weekend is all about being decadent and not doing my chores. Vigil mass on Friday, followed by dinner with my posse at a new restaurant, "The Ravenous Pig" on Friday night; Chinese school and shopping on Saturday, brunch on Sunday at "Spice", followed by Broadway series musical, "My Fair Lady" and Vespers at Rollins College. Must get to gym at some point this month and clean my house!!

Now for the bad news...only 6 days of LID's referred this month, so they're through 12-14-05. That's 31 days to my LID. These scrimpy batches are killing me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Sharon, as we get closer, things just seem to have slowed down to a crawl. It can be frustrating, but we are still getting closer!!

best to you,
Susan L

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters