Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Bunch O'Yumminess


This is a picture of some treats I bought at Chinese School today, while I was registering for next semester. One is a almond brittle and the other is some type of sesame seed treat...YUMMY! When I asked if I can buy it at an Asian Market in town, they said "No, you buy here..next week...I bring".

I'm all about learning more Mandarin...since I got a 91% on my test and won a prize!!! A $10 gift card to Barnes and Noble!!! WooHoo!! XieXie. Hen Hao. Zai Jian. (Thank you, Very Good and Good bye).

Lastly, there is a single gal on her way to China to pick up her daughter, Emily. You can follow her journey here. And Cheri and Shane are on their way to China today as well, to pick up Hope. They were one of the couples I met in Savannah, so it is very exciting to follow their journey. There is music on their blog, so be careful if you're at work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters