Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Welcome Ava Claire!!!

Check out the link to Ava Claire to see the pictures of my friends, Linda and Roy, meeting their daughter in China now. She's grown so much from her referral photo and is absolutely beautiful. I've known Linda and Roy for about 18 months; meeting once a month at the local FCC Waiting Families dinner. We've talked about this trip for so long, that its hard to believe they are finally making it. Linda and I have talked about Ava Claire and Mary Alice being playmates, so I'm so excited to meet this little girl.

2 Comments:

Blogger the mommy said...

Sharon she is just beautiful and they look so happy.

Susan

7:25 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Ava Claire is a beautiful child! I know her parents are so proud...it won't be long before we are standing there in their shoes!

Hanging in there, Karen

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters