Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

EIGHTEEN MONTHS!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I have nothing new to report. July referrals covered up to 11-14-05. That means there are 63 (if I did my math right...and that is highly suspect!) LID days left until it is my turn. Based on recent history, the CCAA has been averaging about 9 LID days per referral batch. The referral batches come out on average, every 32 days. Some rumors indicate that once they get through November, which was huge, they might be able to speed up through December.

On 7-16-07, I'll celebrate my 18 month wait being "paper pregnant"...fun times!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Hi Sharon! Based on your #'s that means 7 months or less before our turn. Let's hope and pray that they DO speed up after November, then we will see our babies faces sooner! I'm still counting on all of us, at least, having a referral photo on our fridge at Christmas! Sighhhhhh!
Diane

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters