Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Americana Panda


Isn't this just the cutest! My friend, H, gave this to me today for Christmas! It's handsewn and just adorable. Haven't decided yet if its staying in the nursery or going in the Americana guestroom to keep the sock-monkey company.

I'm working on next month's cake and the choices are either an oatmeal cake or a sweet potato pound cake. Any thoughts from you lurkers out there in bloggyland who never post comments...you know who you are!!! And, if I don't stop eating like a 24 month pregnant woman, I'm going to start baking air popcorn cakes!! Somebody stop me!!

1 Comments:

Blogger the mommy said...

Sweet potato pound cake now that sounds yummy....Don't worry I hear that the baby weight comes right off once the baby comes LOL at least I am hoping for that....

Susan

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters