Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sweet and Autumnal



autumnal:(Ô tum΄nəl)adjective...this means nothing unless you are my sister and I can hear her now telling my BIL (that's brother-in-law, Mom), "Sharon used autumnal in her blog!" LOL! (that's laugh out loud, Mom).

Anywho, here's February's cake, Sweet Potato Pound Cake. Not the prettiest cake, but yummy none the less. It fell on the bottom a little. Why does that happen? The toothpick came out clean, so I assumed it was done. Any ideas? Anyone? Bueller?? Mom??? Can you tell I'm trying to drag my Mom out of lurkdom!! She's secretly hooked on Rumor Queen...I wonder if she know's my code name in the Forum??

Rumor is matching is taking place now.

2 Comments:

Blogger the mommy said...

yum that looks delicious.. I may have to have that recipe since I am not the cake lady at work LOL I have been designated to make all the birthday cakes for the office. Tonight I made a Pineapple upside down cake it is cooling as we speak....

I promise not to give your name away LOL

8:15 PM  
Blogger Happenstance said...

I am sending out prayers to China for MaryAlice's safety... soon she will be here enjoying all your yummy cakes. Take care, Cuz Sue

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters