Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Friday, January 25, 2008

China Adoption Forecast

There is a website called China Adoption Forecast that has a statistical program that allows you to input your Log-in-date and based on the current referral rate, they will estimate your date of referral. Here's what I get when I input 1-16-06...

Our prediction for LID 2006-01-16
If China did all future referrals at the exact same speed as they did this month: 2008-06-13
Our best guess - a weighted average of recent CCAA velocities, guessing that CCAA will perform about as well in the future as they are performing now, but might return to previous trends: 2008-04-09
That's our best guess for when you might receive your referral. Just at a guess, we can suppose that the CCAA either speeds up or slows down significantly, and show you those dates. If they speed up: 2008-02-18. And if they slow down: 2008-07-07.
Since China generally sends out referrals in a batch about once per month, your referral date could easily vary +/- one month depending on whether you just get included or just get missed in a particular batch.


So it looks like anywhere from May-June for "The Call". Early rumors are starting about this next batch; anything from the 30th is in to the 27th is the cut-off. I'm hoping we'll hear something this week, but I suspect they won't arrive until right before Chinese New Year on February 7th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Oh boy do I ever hope they get to the end of December! But I can't let myself go there. :) December 27th would even be GREAT! Come on CCAA, make us smile this month. You are getting so close!!! Wouldn't it be great if we got our referral for Mary Anne and Mary Alice at the same time?!

The hotel in Mexico was called Fiesta Americana Condesa located in Cancun. It was nice but I we would not go back there. Last year we stayed at the Paradisus Riviera CancĂșn. We would definitely go back there! Have fun planning!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Wow, that is pretty good. Anywhere from March - July does not sound to far away! I put my date in and it's anywhere from May - September. I wish that May woul dcome true but i am banking on after the Olympics!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters