Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Latest Rumor Queen Predictions



Here are the latest predictions from the Rumor Queen. My date is 1-16-06, so if you look under Bad Case Scenario, my referral would come in April. If the Horrid scenario happens, I would get my referral until June. I'm still thinking May will be my month. Not sure when the next batch will come out, as Chinese New Year resets the clock. I'm hoping early March will see the next batch.

In the mean time, I'm revisiting daycares, practicing packing and working on completing house projects (new drainfield hopeful next week). Okay, so I'm not really doing the drainfield myself, but I do have other projects on the list, such as chaulking some windows, exterior painting, install Tot Locks on cabinets, install straps on furniture and mulching. I also need to start searching for lawn care maintenance, as there is no way I'm going to be able to keep up with summer lawn needs with a baby, by myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Wow! I miss a few weeks of blog reading and I have lots to catch up on with your's!...I love the cakes you're making--you make me look bad as a homemaker....And, you are so far ahead of all of us with your house projects! Great Work!....By the way, have you heard of the magazine "Adoptive Families"? We've been getting it and I think it's a great resource for preparing yourself for the unique challenges of adoption, and it's rather inexpensive.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters