Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's Resolutions



I LOVE NEW YEAR'S DAY!! It's one of my favorite holidays. I like the idea of starting fresh, with new goals and challenges. New Year's Eve is one of my least favorite holidays. Something about feeling like I have to stay up late (11pm is late for me!) and the pressure of having to have a party to attend. Oye, the pressure!! I couldn't care less about going to a party, which explains why I agreed to babysit this year for a 5 year old and 15 month twins!! I think the twins will be asleep by the time I arrive, so let's all say a little pray that they stay that way. But I digress....

Back to my 2008 resolutions. I always write them down...that is key.

1) Perform some form of exercise 5 days a week, even if its just for 15 mins.
2) Save a set amount of $ every month.
3) Read 1 novel/month
4) Bake 1 new cake/month. January will be a Tres Leche cake.
5) Have crown molding installed. (This might be superceded by drainfield needs)
6) Paint/Decorate guestroom (See above disclamer)
7) Learn video camera and scanner
8) Be able to have a basic conversation in Mandarin

Happy New Year everyone!!

1 Comments:

Blogger the mommy said...

OK I love this idea of writing down your resolutions I am stealing it LOL... good luck with everything. This is the year of our girls. I can't wait to meet Mary Alice...

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters