Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Holiday Fun

We attempted a visit with Santa Claus this weekend, but MaryAlice wanted nothing to with sitting on his lap, much less stand next to him. She had the deathgrip on me, so since I had already prepaid for the photo...this is what I get!!
We went on a carriage ride with the "ponies".

The only good that came from the man in the red suit was the lollipop.




This is MaryAlice's John Travolta impression of "Staying Alive, Staying Alive"



3 Comments:

Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

LOL - love the playdough with shades :) What a cutie she is. And the deathgrip in the face of Santa seems to be going around - this is the fourth blog I've come to today with similar stories :) So funny!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Stephe said...

LOVE the pink jammies and my girl LOVES to wear those darn sunglasses upside down too!!!! So ADORABLE!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Mike and Rhonda said...

Cute cute cute! Love the Santa shots! Hannah Grace was the same way....only way to get near him was to give him a candy cane! Merry Christmas you two.....and a very blessed New Year

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters