Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I am bound and determined to get a new update posted to Blogger tonight. Finding the time to upload the photos and write a brief text is tough when I have 3 more lectures to listen to and 3 chapters to read over the next three weeks. It would be nice to fit some exercise in too, but that may just have to wait for winter break. I need an extra two hours in the day to keep up with "stuff". MaryAlice has turned into a toddler overnight and is running all the time. She's moved up to the next classroom and is doing well. We're working on numbers, letters, colors, shapes and square roots ;)




I love, love, love The Kitchen Helper and so does MaryAlice. She can climb in and out of it by herself and play with her kitchen tools and pasta to her heart's content. Pretty soon, she'll be packing her lunch herself.



Never leave your face painting crayons in the car while your two year old plays and you unload groceries. They will find them and they're not afraid to use them. She did a pretty good job, I think.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephe said...

I just LOVE, LOVE, Love that first photo of MA!! The kitchen helper looks awesome too! I'm still on the fence between that one and the learning tower. Glad to hear that you love the kh! Thanks. Stephe

7:56 AM  
Blogger Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

MA is growing up so quickly! And she is just adorable! Now Lj needs one of these Kitchen helpers... give me the goods! Where do we find one??? It's so amazing how independent these little girls can be! Lexi would LOVE one of these plus it would help her reach the sink so "spit" when she "brushes" her teeth! LOL!

Wanda

9:39 PM  
Blogger Diane and John said...

Mary Alice looks like quite the kitchen helper....Love the chef hat and the kitchen helper looks great. Julia is always pulling up a chair to kneel on to watch me cook!

11:29 PM  
Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

Square roots? hee hee! You got a smartie there for sure :)

Love that helper thing. Where did you get that? I'm gonna do a google search right now :)

7:31 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

The Kitchen Helper is made by Guidecraft. I will say their customer service is excellent. I had an issue with some holes not being pre-drilled on one of the legs and they just sent me a whole new stand. Also, I have a very small kitchen, but this seems to fit in just fine.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

are you taking a class that you have lectures to listen to and chapters to read?

just LOVE watching MA grow!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters