Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

We're Here!



Thanks to "T" for updating the blog. You've done a great job and I like the graphics. The flights were all great, arrived early as well as the luggage. The Zhaolong Hotel is right dowtown. Tomorrow we see Tiannamen Square and The Forbidden City. Tomorrow night we see the acrobatics show. Saturday is for The Great Wall, Summer Palace and driving by the Olympics venues. Our guide Catherine met us at baggage claim and I finally feel like I can relax and let someone else be in charge. So, we're off to bed to get some sleep for our tours.


I think "T's" a more interesting blogger than I am...sorry.


7 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I am following along Sharon! Have fun and boy oh boy I can't wait to see MaryAlice in your arms! Enjoy Beijing!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Trudi said...

FANTASTIC! Enjoy Beijing - it will be fun to hear your stories.
And of course the pinnacle moment when Mary Alice is in your arms.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

We're watching you every step! Your blogging is very interesting ! It has photos. :)

Hugs,
Lori**
"waiting for McKenzie"

2:40 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

WHOO HOOO your there. Great post and man oh man just a few days to MaryAlice. Is it all so surreal?

Enjoy sightseeing.

Sandi

10:55 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hi Sharon! Glad you and your wonderful sisters made it safe and sound! I hope you have a wonderful time in Beijing and I just can't wait to see your Gotcha Day pictures. Just think, in a few more days you are going to be a MOM! Your Panda sisters are cheering you on! Have a fantastic trip!

11:06 PM  
Blogger mskajlc said...

You are soo close now!! Cant wait to see pictures of Mary Alice in your arms!!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Wow Sharon, It sounds like you are having a great time. Very busy. Not too much longer now and you will have MaryAlice in your arms. I love following along.
Kathy

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters