Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Time to post again....

Last time I tried to post photos (about 6 months ago), I kept getting an error message. But after receiving a little nudge this afternoon, I thought I'd give it a try again while MA slides down her slide backwards and practices her scooter on the back patio. If this post goes through, I promise to update some photos and stuff later tonight for the 3 people that might still look.


2 Comments:

Blogger Stephe said...

I'll always LOOK!!! LOVE the pic! Totally adorable! See ya soon!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

I'm one of the three!!!!! I always check it out but have been just as bad with my site. Last time I updated was December 2010! Oops. You are inspiring me S. Love love love the new pics of MA.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters