Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm going to post some old photos to try and play catch up. These photos were taken at the beginning of the year. MaryAlice loves her sunglasses and wearing mommy's shoes. She's officially started pre-school since her birthday falls later in the year, so she'll get a solid foundation before kindergarten. She's been taking a tumbling class at school and swimming classes at the YMCA. This fall we're going to try Chinese school again. MaryAlice can count to 10 and name her colors in Chinese. She can also eat her weight in dumplings. I better end this post now before I bore myself to tears with the lack of creativity.






4 Comments:

Blogger Stephe said...

LOVE the pics!!!

7:29 PM  
Blogger BBG said...

Love pictures #2. :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Grandma Toot Toot said...

On the contrary, your posts about your daughter are very creative, as are the pictures. She is so cute!!! I love the one where she is wearing the big sunglasses. She reminds me of my little granddaughter, Karly, who is turning four this month. Children are truly a special gift to be cherished.

6:38 PM  
Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

Yay, you are back :) She's gotten so tall and thinned out so much, I almost didn't recognize her. Fun to peek back in tho :)

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters