Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

IF YOU CAN READ THIS....WHO ARE YOU???

I occasionlly check out the counter at the bottom of the blog and know that people are visiting the blog, but, WHO ARE YOU?? Only two people have left messages in the guestbook. Two people have left comments, but I believe you have to have blogger account, or at least register to leave a comment.

On the rumor front, its looking like referrals are expected to make it to mid-November and should arrive early June. What does that mean for me? If they go to 11-14-05, then I have 63 days of LID's to get to my LID. If they refer 14 days of LID's each month, then I have 4 1/2 months until my referral. That would put my referral in October/November and travel December/January.

In the mean time, I've been touring daycare facilities and getting my name on waiting lists. I need to call some back and make sure they still have me on the list since the wait has dragged on. One facility I went to referred to each teacher as "Miss So-and-So", even if there were no children around, which sounded funny (in a weird sort of way). Me thinks they've been dipping into the KoolAid too much. I think I will try that at work next week and preface everyone's name with a title and see how long it takes to get on someone's nerves??

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Hey Sharon,
I regularly check your blog, though don't post any comments!!
Susan Britton

12:23 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

We adopted from China 2 years ago
You can visit our site http://www.easysite.com/OurChinaGirl

Please visit our adoption boutique at redthreadadoptionboutique.com

Good luck and God Bless while you wait!
Jodi

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters