Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Friday, April 06, 2007

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!


It looks like the CCAA is only going to get out two days worth of LID's this referral batch....TWO DAYS!!! I can't even believe to tell you how disappointed people are with this prolonged wait. At this point, I'm starting to wonder if I'll even travel in 2007. Mary Alice may not even be born yet. This is the gestational period of an elephant.


On a happy note, I did pick up a little wooden baby doll high chair and wooden rocking horse from a woman selling it on Craigslist. I just love that site. Neat stuff for cheap prices. That way, I don't care if she decides to color on the furniture! Besides, I rather put the money towards an appreciating asset....a college education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters